The Beautiful Bride and Groom on June 16, 1956

David.... picture taken by Devon

Ron, Kathy, Becky & Rachael


The whole Tomlin Gang

Grandpa's mouth and Max's right side by Devon:

Ken, Cody & Paige
Paige, Sue & Brady
Cody loves Watermelon!!!! I think that is all he ate that day, well maybe some chocolate cake too.
Grandpa Andy & Brady
Grandma Shirley & Brady

Well, it is nice to get a moment to do some computer time. I am tired and just need a break. I think we are all having a good day. Just wanted to share some of our photos from events in June. The Tomlin family wanted to celebrate Andy & Shirley's 50th Wedding Anniversary (which was last year to be exact) However, due to Shirley's back surgery last year we waited to see how she would be able to get around and enjoy something. A year has gone by and now Tina turned 50 so why not celebrate it together.... then picking the date... so we decided on Father's Day. It was a great day. We gathered at Metro Park and had fun in the sprinkler park, ate BBQ and subs and celebrated Tina's 50th and Father's Day and Andy & Shirley's 51st Wedding Anniversary. Here are some of the photos I took during the day. There are several that our nephew Devon took (the ones with the heads cut off, up close or sea gulls). It was really special to have everyone there (all of Ken's sister, brothers and spouses and children, and parents there). So for Andy's birthday, I was able to get one of the pictures downloaded and made into a T-shirt. It has all the grandkids on it. I did it through Wal-Mart.com and it was very reasonable, did not have to pay shipping if I picked it up in the store. It came within 2 days! I also did a sweatshirt with Cody and Brady on it. So maybe I just found my christmas gifts for everyone! Opps, I guess I should not have mentioned it. Oh, well. I am sure you will still like it anyways!
Paige, Sue & Brady

Cody loves Watermelon!!!! I think that is all he ate that day, well maybe some chocolate cake too.

Grandpa Andy & Brady
Grandma Shirley & Brady
As always, find peace and joy in your day!









No comments:
Post a Comment