About Me

My photo
Here is a glimpse of what I do and love... my family and social networks. I have been a social worker for 17 years. I love scrapbooking, camping, being creative and most of all my life as a mom.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

4 months old


Well it is official... Brady is four months old on 8.3.07. I am amazed by how fast these months have been. It has been a long week and thankfully we are celebrating with taking friday off. We are going to take the boys to the John Ball Zoo in Grand Rapids. There we hope to see the Live performance of Signing Times. This is a video series we have been watching with Cody since he was about Brady's age. This is where Cody has learned his sign language skills. The video series teaches sign language with catchy phrases and songs with actions and children doing the signs. It is really been a big hit in our family. Cody loves watching the videos. So it will be interesting to see his reactions when he sees Rachael Coleman perform LIVE!!!! I have also added a link to the signing times website under my favorite links. I hope we can be as diligient with Brady in teaching him the signs too. I know that Cody still uses his signs for some of his favorites like frog, horse, milk, more, please and thank you, I love you, and grumpy. Sign Language has been fun and rewarding for us to use with Cody. I look forward to helping Brady learn it too, which it should help him with his speech and language skills.

Plus this weekend we will be also celebrating Cody's 2nd birthday with Ken's family and as well as one of our other nephews who is turning 6 this month. IT will be lots of fun with a pinata and moon walk. Keep watch for more pictures.

Here my photo for the day...one of orchids I took at the Fred Meijer Gardens in Grand Rapids... The thought for the day comes from Ecceslisaties 3 "There is a time and place for everything" May God touch you with HIS wonderful power and joy today.

No comments: