




Here it is now November 4th and Brady turned 7 months old yesterday! He is truly adorable. Even tonight I took him to Walmart with me and we just had so many compliments on how cute he is! I must agree. He did really good in the store and smiled lots and talked to me and smiled some more.
This past week we have had our share of sickness. Brady had a fever, Ken had bronchitis, Cody had a cold of sorts and now me... I think I have the after affects of taking care of everyone else. I also have the bronchitis and upper respiratory yuckies going on. So I hope this week we will be able to all get healthy again.
Here are some more photos of the recent days. Brady is 7 months and growing so as is Cody who is 27 months too.

1 comment:
Seriously, with a smile like that you're going to have a hard time ever saying, "no" to Brady!
Post a Comment