



Loving the spring weather, and who isnt? I love being able to not wear coats all the time. I was just outside with Cody "playing" tennis. His version is I throw the ball and he tries to hit the ball, since I do not have a tennis racket... Hey any friends out there going garage saling... and you find a women's tennis racket cheap.. give me a ring... I would like to have one. Thanks. Speaking of good finds... I am also looking for some type of playyard to coral the young monkey on our hands! If we are outside then he could be too and hopefully stay in the yard safely.
Boys are doing great. I am amazed about how much each of them know. Cody is just smart and loves to learn about things. HE has a wonderful memory and tells me mom you forgot to buckle me in!
Brady is 2 and loving it. He gets around in his bear crawl way, climbs on everything and is understanding more language everyday. HE is even trying to say words, they come out muffled, but it sure sounds like he knows what he is talking about. He is doing well with sign language too. He is interested in looking at books, listening to music is a favorite. Just yesterday he was watching a YouTube video of Britney Spears doing a Pepsi commerical... he was bobbing his little body and raising his hands like the others in the video! Of course the camera was no where to be found!
I have a new job! I was asked to start working at Eaton County Medical Care Facility as a Medical Social Worker. I will only be working very part time ... like once a week for awhile until the need for more hours comes in the near future. I am excited to start and just do what I love, working with elderly and their families. I will also be able towork in the evenings for now and will not have to have day care.
Ken is moving along in his new job too, he is doing on the job training right now and in June we aer all going with him to Virginia as he does classroom training! Yahoo!!! Vacation in VA, and I have never been there. We are looking forward to it and getting away. I am sure it will be hard to be away for that long, and having someone clean my room everyday, go swimming and play with the boys all day! Ken will get to enjoy the weekends and evenings with us there, that is the cool thing.
So as far as pictures... well, I have several to post, and will make others into videos so here are a few to start. The boys and I went to Cabela's with my parents last week and had a nice dinner with them.
Happy May!!! Happy Spring!


1 comment:
So excited for you guys to go to VA! What a nice vacation. When you get back we will HAVE to have a play at a park!
Post a Comment