
Here's Brady riding and doing therapy at the same time. He did great!

All done!
We have had a busy July and all is great! I am thankful that we are back home and in our routine. To add to the schedule we have started Horseback riding at CHUM in Mason. Cody got to ride a beautiful horse and was smiling ear to ear the entire 45 minutes! He was a little unsure when he was trotting and said "It going to fast"! But nonetheless loved it. Brady rides with Bonnie the OT who owns the horse farm and who started therapeutic riding several years ago. Brady was excited and started bouncing like he was riding a horse when I mentioned we are going horseback riding. Once we got there he was a little timid and then seemed to enjoy it once he was on the horse.So here is my first take of some photos from their first riding session. Enjoy. IF you are interested in coming out to watch them ride you are welcome to do so whenever! It is truly amazing. I may even ride a time or two.





No comments:
Post a Comment