

We had the most wonderful time camping at Tawas Pointe State park this weekend. We had rented a mini cabin along with one of Ken's brother and his family. Then another brother had a tent and another their camper. It was the perfect weather all weekend (wed-mon). We ate great camp food, swam in Lake Huron and Tawas bay. The sun was warm the breeze just right and the moon full. Of course, I will have to post pictures later.
Just a reminder to check out www.firstgiving.com/cadsa for the progress on the Buddy Walk's fundraising event. Feel free to share with others who are interested. Team Brady has raised $335.00 so far! Let's keep it growing!
Cody starts preschool at Island City Academy and seems excited to go. Cody is ready and would love to take a bus to school, even though I will be taking him and picking him up most every day!
Brady is busy as ever in his toddlerism. He is standing on his own for seconds at a time! Too bad I cant get the camera before he sits down. He knows more signs and his therapies are all going so well. He will have his annual evaluation the end of Sept. (IEP) to see what his goals will be for the coming year. He is a climber and gives mom a scare often. He will be attending day care once a week for now.
I will be working more hours at Eaton County Medical Care Facility as a Medical Social Worker. For now it will be 10 hours a week and will be more eventually. I have my week planned out and something is happening every day! So stay tuned and enjoy! God Bless all the students, teachers and parents as our children embark on the next chapter in their schooling careers!


No comments:
Post a Comment