Cody at 6 months old... Feb.2006

Yes that is right, well if you are being technical... then he will be 6 months on Oct. 3, I mean Brady! So we are a few days away.... However, since our photographer Sabreena is only 6 weeks from her due date, her photography sessions are totally filled up. SO I wanted to get in before she was not able to do much more than be a new mommy. The photo above is to compare Cody and Brady at the 6 month mark, and take note just the quality of photography. Sabreena took the picture of Cody too. Check out her website (link to the right!) or www.pbsabreena.com and click on her blog. You will see our latest photo shoot, at least a few of Brady and his 6 months photos!
As most of you know from my posts, and the care pages that I started that we have been through some difficult times in the last few weeks. I am thankful to report that Brady has made a full recovery and even seems to be much more happier! He started rolling from back to tummy just like the day after we got out of the hospital!!!
Being home and getting back into the routine of home, work, etc has definitely been what the doctor ordered. We have been enjoying family time. We go outside and play, ride bikes, go to the park and walk around the lake, or just cooking a meal and eating together. This has made me just enjoy those times to the greatest feeling. Even though I am tired and want to go to sleep (and I should since everyone else in my house is already sleeping) I cherish this time of getting on the computer and hearing the quiteness around me. I also enjoy seeing how I can spend time with all my boys... Ken loves to have me give him a back rub... which of course is one thing that has been constant since the day I met him... Cody loves to wrestle and be tickled and tonight we played with puzzles while daddy cooked dinner... Brady just loves to snuggle and nurse (I don't blame him, he is just making up for us not being together all day)... Then Poncho or "puppy" as Cody is calling him these days (he does know his name). Poncho just came around and wanted me to pet him and then he snuggled on my feet as I was nursing Brady... WE are one happy family.
I am proud of how Brady is coming along. Stay tuned not only to this website for updates, but I will also try to keep up with the care pages as well. So I may write there and not here and visa versa. I know here I can post as many pictures as I want. I also like how the care pages will send out an email to everyone when I have posted an update. I guess there are pros and cons to each site. So far, I like both and hope to keep it up, as time allows.
By the way, just wanted to say a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our dear friend Erinn! She turns 31 today and I hope she enjoys these pictures on my blog....
Erinn on her wedding day June 2006

Erinn and Averie visiting Brady in the hospital
And Erinn, because I will keep this a family friendly site..... I will refrain from sharing photos from your birthday bash last year!!! NO COMMENT!!!! LOLOLOLAnyways, if you are having a birthday or just need a reason to celebrate life.... Then I suggest you do it to the fullest, as you may not know when it is your last day! Keep your eyes on GOD and He will Watch over you with HIS!!!


1 comment:
Brady's pictures are terrific! I'm so glad he received a clean bill of health from the surgeon. We'll see you soon!
Post a Comment