We have made it to a week past surgery. Brady has done well, and is perking up and seems to be feeling better. He has managed to pull out his N-G tube and had an IV bust on him. We are now just waiting to get his Upper GI test and then he will be able to eat as long as everything is running as it should.
Brady is happy and sharing his smiles with all the nurses. I have more updates on the carepages.com website. So just wanted to check in and say we are doing well after 2 weeks in the hospital. Going on to the third week.
Today Brady is 5 months old. I am truely thankful to have the labor and delivery over, it is just hard to see him going through this part of medical procedures. I know he is strong and this will have a long term result!
Have a great day. Talk to you soon.
Monday, September 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so glad to Brady's doing well! We're praying for you!
Post a Comment