I just want to say I am honored to be a women! Just wanted to say a few things about being a mom. I have been dealing with some emotional things lately and as I love being home, and would not change that for anything. I have also been doing some heart searching and seeking out my GOD. HE IS AN AWESOME GOD!
I had my mom over this weekend for a mother daughter outing to a Rebecca St. James concert. For those who have not heard of her, she is a Christian artist and is full of God's compassion for women and girls. Here is a link to her website.. for a sample of her music...www.rsjames.com
The weekend was great to celebrate my mom for mother's day and hearing some great music as we worshiped our God. I really enjoyed just some special times with my mom.
I was also blessed in many ways just thinking about my family and how appreciative I am of how my children are blossoming. Cody lately has come up to me and said, " I need a hug." I love that! Then Brady, in his way, crawled or rolled over to me in the chair I was sitting in, sat all the way up and put his arms up as to say "I need you to pick me up." My heart melted! So I just want to say how proud and honored I am to be a mom today. With that, I need to go feed my ducklings! Have a wonderful week and Happy JUNE!
More to come... and here's a few photos of the last couple of weeks..

No comments:
Post a Comment