About Me

My photo
Here is a glimpse of what I do and love... my family and social networks. I have been a social worker for 17 years. I love scrapbooking, camping, being creative and most of all my life as a mom.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sending off...

Click to play Thinking of You for Chris Page
Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox free ecard



We are sending this out to our friend Chris. She is in the Navy and is going to be deployed to Kuwait in the next few weeks. Here is just a simple way to show our pride as Americans and let her know how much we care about her. We can continue to pray for all our service men and women who are in the depths of this war. May God always watch over our loved ones during this time. Chris, we support you! Go NAVY SEABEES!!!

No comments: