About Me

My photo
Here is a glimpse of what I do and love... my family and social networks. I have been a social worker for 17 years. I love scrapbooking, camping, being creative and most of all my life as a mom.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Broken Elbow

Yes we spent the day at the hospital to find out that Brady broke his right elbow. So he is now in a soft cast and will probably get a hard cast after we see the Orthopedic doctor next week! He is in good spirits and is on tylenol and motrin for pain. He is so cute. I wish I could post a picture. He has a sling on and it is just his size! I will post pictures later. I am sure he will have many pictures of his cast! The ER doctor said that he will probably be in a cast for 6-8 weeks! What a way to start the summer when we are enjoying the weather, and swimming. I am thankful it was just a minor thing, that might slow us down a little, but he still can wave and smile at everyone around him!

So we just ask for continued prayers for safety and good healing for his little elbow! What a trooper!

Have a great rest of the weekend and I will post more as we can.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Thanks for the update, I've been thinking about you all weekend. We went to the trailer on Saturday morning, so I've been anxious for an update. It sounds like he is handling it pretty well, I'm glad. We'll keep praying for all you. Take care.