About Me

My photo
Here is a glimpse of what I do and love... my family and social networks. I have been a social worker for 17 years. I love scrapbooking, camping, being creative and most of all my life as a mom.

Friday, February 29, 2008

First Love






Happy Valentine's Day, a little late. I have been busy and of course, I have not posted in a while. SO, here are a few pictures taken on Valentine's Day. The pictures were taken at the Day care, and my boys sure do know how to pick the girls, already! Watch for other fun things and photos, of our growing boys. It has been a sick free month! YIPPEEEEE and as I say that, my nose starts to run, a little cold is expected this time of the year! Plus it is cold in the room, and I am trying to get to bed!

Have a great weekend, and March is almost here!!!! Brady's baptism is March 9th, we will also celebrate his 1st birthday, and it happens to fall on a very special day...My birthday! So that will be a fun day, and with lots of pictures!

2 comments:

Kyle Luke said...

Jack's baptism is March 9, as well!

Photography by Sabreena said...

These pics are just too precious!