




Brady was baptized on March 9th, 2008. Just wanted to share a few photos. Check out our photographer, Sabreena's website/blog www.pbsabreena.com to view a few of the ones she took. They are on her March 11, entry.
I will post more when I get a chance. Here are some from the last month. Brady is now 11 1/2 months old. Cody is 31 months old. We are doing lots of fun things together as a family. The dates on the photos are in correct. They should be sometime in March 2008. I must have forgotten to change the date when we charged the batteries!
Cody will be going to a play, Raggedy Ann and Andy on Friday night. Brady is going to a babysitters for the first time! Hopefully all goes well.

1 comment:
Thank you for allowing me to be apart of such a blessed event!
Post a Comment