About Me

My photo
Here is a glimpse of what I do and love... my family and social networks. I have been a social worker for 17 years. I love scrapbooking, camping, being creative and most of all my life as a mom.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy thoughts





Well, I just have to add a few pictures to bring a little happiness your way!


By the way, Brady is now very proud of himself and has started clapping! He also can climb the stairs and when he gets to the top, claps and giggles! Too cute. I will have to get it on video. So enjoy some of the fun times we have had this summer. Cody is loving his little bike with training wheels! We went for a walk, and he was trying to "race" us! Of course we had to run to keep up with him.

No comments: